Blending a fresh, clean aesthetic with cloud-like comfort that's impossible to resist, the Tanavi sectional sets the scene for living the dream. Whether your look is warm and cozy modern farmhouse or cool, crisp and contemporary, this masterfully crafted modular sectional tantalizes with feather/fiber blend reversible cushions with pillowy plushness and a linen-like fabric that's a breath of fresh air. Slim track arms and structural bolster pillows enhance the experience.
- Includes 5 pieces: 2 armless chairs, left-arm facing corner chair, right-arm facing corner chair and wedge
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible seat/back cushions
- Seat cushions with feather/fiber blend encasing a foam core
- Polyester upholstery
- Bolster pillows included
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Item Color Key
||Tanavi 5-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||126''W x 85''D x 36''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.